Eligibility Criteria - Speaker's Book Award
- Authors must be Ontario residents.
- The content of the book should be reflective of Ontario, covering historical, regional, cultural or parliamentary aspects of the province. Special consideration will be given to works focusing on Ontario’s parliamentary heritage and on provincial political discourse.
- Books must be published for the first time within the last two (2) years.
- Reprints, new editions, textbooks, travel guide books, how-to books and manuscripts will not be considered.
- Submissions will be accepted from both publishers and authors
- Publishing companies must be based in Ontario.
- Books previously submitted are not eligible for consideration.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.