Program Highlights: Teachers' Forum
Selected teachers will have the opportunity to experience democracy at work in an engaging way by participating in a multi-day interactive program at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in Toronto. See sample schedule below to learn more.
- Increase your understanding and knowledge of parliamentary and legislative processes.
- Observe the Legislature in action.
- Meet Members of Provincial Parliament and other key parliamentary officials.
- Gain insights to help you teach parliament in an engaging way.
- Network and collaborate with educators teaching similar subjects.
- Continental breakfast and lunch each day.
- Welcome reception including dinner.
- Transportation costs for one round trip will be reimbursed for all participants. Please consider the most cost-effective mode of transportation. For air and train travel, we will reimburse economy tickets; upgraded travel will not be covered (receipts will be required).
- Free parking at the Legislative Building can be arranged upon request for participants.
- Accommodation is not included but our staff may be able to help facilitate an event rate for interested participants at a local hotel.
Please note: Substitute teaching fees are not covered.