Outreach Program Guidelines
- The teacher requesting the program must ensure the appropriate arrangements and approvals have been confirmed with the school administration.
- A teacher must be present throughout the program.
- Our program supports the school curriculum and is designed to enhance the material already introduced by the teacher.
- Maximum group size is two classes at one time.
- The school must provide a suitable space to accommodate the size of the group (i.e. a classroom, library, auditorium). Please note we may need to move furniture around to accommodate the activity.
- A smart board or screen is required
- Wi-fi access is an asset
*Note: We will also notify the school's Member of Provincial Parliament (MPP) who may attend during the program, depending on their availability.