Eligibility & Selection Criteria
This program is only open to Ontario women who are:
- Permanent residents of Ontario.
- Between the ages of 20 to 35.
- Provide a letter of recommendation from a teacher, employer, or community contact.
- Submit an online application, including an essay responding to the question below.
- Demonstrate leadership, a commitment to and enthusiasm for active citizenship, democracy, governance and parliament.
- Submit an essay (max. 500 words) responding to the following question:
What does Emily Murphy's quote "Leaders Today as Never Before" mean to you?
- Submit a letter of recommendation: Your letter should highlight your leadership, active involvement in your community, enthusiasm for governance and parliament, and respect for others.
- All applicants will go through an anonymous screening process. One woman will be selected from each riding across Ontario to ensure representation from all provincial ridings.