Why and How to Apply
Selected students will have a unique opportunity to experience democracy at work as they participate in this virtual, educational, and interactive program with the Legislative Assembly of Ontario - culminating in a virtual debate.
- Engage in online discussion forums
- Take part in panel sessions with key figures in Ontario’s Parliament
- Workshop fictitious bills; draft questions/responses
- Participate in interactive workshops and a virtual debate
- Earn a certificate of recognition upon successful completion of the program and all assignments
How to Apply?
Applications will be accepted from June 15th to September 15th, 2021. Make sure to discuss your intention to apply with your parents/guardians and your teachers. Note: It is not possible to save an application once it has been started, it must either be submitted or started again if you leave the application page.
In preparation to complete the application:
- Prepare your answers to the questions found in the selection criteria.
- Carefully read, print, sign, scan, and attach the Code of Conduct Form (PDF) to your application.
- Carefully read, print, sign, scan, and attach the Consent Form (PDF) to your application.
- Request a letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, vice principal or guidance counselor.
- Apply here (online application form page).