Program Highlights: Teacher's Forum
Selected teachers will have the opportunity to experience democracy at work in an engaging way by participating in a 2-day interactive program at the Legislative Assembly of Ontario in Toronto.
- Increase your understanding and knowledge of parliamentary and legislative processes.
- Observe the Legislature in action.
- Meet Members of Provincial Parliament and other key parliamentary officials.
- Gain insight to teach parliament in an engaging way.
- Network and collaborate with teachers teaching similar subjects.
- Two nights accommodation will be provided.
- Most meals, including a welcome reception.
Please note: Substitute teaching fees and travel expenses are not covered.