How to apply: Model Parliament
Before you begin the application process, discuss your intention to apply with your parents/guardians and your teachers.The Legislative Assembly Model Parliament will take place from February 27th to March 1st, 2019.
Application deadline: November 3rd, 2018.
Note: The entire application must be completed and submitted at the same time - you will not be able to save it part way to return at a later time.
The following steps must be completed:
- Prepare your essay submission (450-500 words, typed, double-spaced). Refer to the Eligibility Requirements and Selection Criteria.
- Carefully read and complete the Consent Form (PDF).
- Carefully read and complete the Code of Conduct Form (PDF).
- Request a letter of recommendation from a teacher, principal, vice principal or guidance counselor.
- Complete and submit the online application form and upload your essay, signed Consent and Code of Conduct forms and your letter of recommendation.