Eligibility Criteria - Art à la Carte
- Artist must be over 18 years of age.
- Artist must be a resident of Ontario.
- Portraiture and artwork depicting nude, political or violent images will not be accepted.
- Only 2D artworks are accepted – accepted media include: painting, photography, drawing, textile, etc.
- Artwork must be ready to hang, framing will not be provided.
- Artwork must not exceed the following dimensions: 3 feet (91 cm) width, 2 feet (61cm) height.
- Only one piece per artist will be accepted during each display period.
- Artist is responsible to deliver their piece to the Legislative Building in Toronto; the Legislative Assembly of Ontario is responsible for shipping the piece back to the artist at the end of the show.