The Speaker of the Legislative Assembly of Ontario gives you permission to display, print, reproduce, and otherwise use excerpts of the materials/images in this website without charge, subject to the following:
- The use must be reasonable, fair and non-commercial, and must credit the Assembly.
- The use is subject to Canadian intellectual property laws and/or the Assembly’s parliamentary privileges.
- The permission is not acknowledgement that the use is being made under the authority of the Assembly.
- You are responsible for determining whether a person other than the Assembly has intellectual property rights in the materials/images.
- You must not use the Assembly’s coat of arms and other Assembly trademarks without the permission of the Speaker.