Create an account in our Career opportunities portal to apply. You’ll need to register a username and password to get started. If you have already registered, log in with your username and password. To apply for a position, select Apply Now.
You’ll need to upload your resumé and cover letter as one PDF. Make sure your PDF is smaller than 5 MB. Select Submit your Application. Microsoft's website has instructions for saving your word document as a PDF.
If you are experiencing any technical problems with the Career opportunities portal, please contact the Legislative Assembly of Ontario Web Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept one PDF. Your PDF must contain your cover letter and resumé.
Check that your file is saved as a PDF and that it is less than 5 MB.
Check that you are using the most up-to-date version of your browser.
Please contact our Web Team at email@example.com with a screenshot of any error messages and information about your browser and operating system.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, identify which job you applied to, and include your replacement PDF.
Please email email@example.com. We’ll update your information and make sure we have the correct email address on file.
Please visit our Career opportunities page to see available opportunities.
Applications are collected online until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the closing date. We cannot accept applications after the deadline has passed.
Please select Forgot your password or username? on the Career opportunities portal. An email with your username and a link to reset your password will be sent to the email address you used to register.
Yes, seasonal, temporary, student, or part-time position openings are posted to the Career opportunities page.
All applications are received by our Human Resources Branch. Cover letters can be addressed to:
Legislative Assembly of Ontario
Attn: Selection Panel
99 Wellesley St. W.
Toronto, ON M7A 1A2
Once you submit your application on the Career opportunities portal, you will receive a confirmation message on the screen. This message will confirm that your resumé was successfully submitted.
We do not accept general applications. Please check our job postings often to see if there is a position that matches your skills and interests.
- Job advertising: Job opportunities are posted on the Career opportunities page. Applications are collected online until 11:59 p.m. (EST) on the closing date.
- Application screening: Applications received by the closing date will be screened against the qualifications and experience outlined in the job posting. Be sure to customize your cover letter and resumé to the job posting. Applicants whose resumé and cover letter best demonstrate how they meet the minimum requirements and qualifications for a position may be invited to continue in the hiring process.
- Evaluation and assessment: Depending on the position and its requirements, the interview process may include presentations and/or tests (written or practical), in addition to an interview. This process gives applicants the opportunity to show that they have the skills, qualifications, and experience needed to meet the requirements for the job.
Please advise Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org of any accommodation you may require.
- Selection of successful candidate: Successful candidates are selected based on the results from the evaluation and assessment process.
- Offer to the successful candidate: An offer will be made to the successful candidate.